I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 17 February 2011

it's such a shame..actually..huhu

i really can see that..everytime i watch..children ride their bicycles..happily..i felt.dissapointed..sad..and full of shame to myself and others..if i could do the same thing..but..i can't!!
 long time ago..i've try hardly..to be able..ride the bicycle..but as i keep trying..again n again(suddenly rmember to 2pm's song)hahahaha...
 it won't change anything..i was unable..many of my friends didn't know this..but here..i was not ashamed anymore to rveal the weakness of myself..as i wish i could do that..someday..when i made a full thought about..it's just not too had to be able riding a bicycle..but..why??i fail every times i tried..is it bcoz i am not a dtermined persn?but now..i just hoping that i can take my car driving license successfully..i don't want to repeat same mistakes..never!!






when will i be able to be on this??what if my hsbnd ask me to ride this?ahahaha..i'm in big trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment