I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 25 July 2011

my life in IPG!!

dah lama agaknye xupdte blog..since dftr kt ipg..ni bru trgrak hti nk updte blog..huhu
just want to share my exprience in IPG..since i'm doing TESL progrmme..so i should write in english..that's what my lctrer said..huhu...
when i was dciding to make a dcision..to b in IPG..act..it's quite hard 4 me..
since i was small..my ambtion..is i want to b a doctor..never in my mind to b a teacher...
i never had the will like that..and now..i've to accept this..but..this is is also  my choice..since i'm in form 5..i'm just hoping to be able to join TESL programme or doing pharmacists...but seems i didn't do well in my SPM...i just take this path...
and what i what to say..
GOD had arranged everything for me..GOD gave me best chances,,,
thanks to my mom..for always advising me to enter IPG..
and u know what..life in IPG is much better in universities...
maybe the facilities are not as good and excllnt as the unvrsties..but the lcturer here..
really teach well..i often heard that..my friends always having prblems in their lessons as the lcturers are too fast teaching..but luckily..here..i'm not facing this problem..i can undrstand all the sbjects properly..
here..i learn to be more confident..bcoz in school..i tend to be a shy person..huhu..
i have all good friends here..doing well in TESL 1 class..i'm very thankful to have such supportive friends..thanks GOD for making my life easier...
and i hope in 5 years onwards..we'll get really close to each other..since we'll be tgther  for 5 years.,.(i can't imagine that..it's such a long time)....

love you all!!!




TESL SK 1..COHORT 3 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment