I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 7 October 2011

this feeling makes me heart!!gaseumi appa!!cheongmal!!!

it had been a long timeee...
i didn't upload this blog...
just want to share my feeling rite now..
why???
i keep having this feeling...
to like sum1...
that will never like me...
somehow...
what should i do??
keep being jealous...with sum1
that has sum1 that cares for her...
why i have to be around with people that have sum1 special with them???
GOD.....help me!!!
get rid of this feeling...i'm afraid,,,one day..
i can't endure this anymore....
that man.............
really hurts me...
its hurts to see sum1 dat u love..
cares and love for sum1 else..

he's really keep his faith to that girllllllllll
how jealous i am!!!
although that girl..didn't like him..
he still trying his best to be near with her...me??
just keep this feeling by myself...
argh~~~i don't want to like any1 after dis....................


and..it's more hurt 4 me...............i've to see him every time................
ottoke??
plisssssssssssssss...sum1 else recover my broken heart........................

U used to be the reason behind my laughter n happiness..

Now your the reason behind my saddness...



Getting tired of fighting these tears, i wish you were here to hold me and make all this pain go away


it's Hard To Let Go Of Something That Was Never Really Yours




Why destiny allowed some people to meet when there's no way for them to be together!

I'll be just fine, pretending i'm not



No comments:

Post a Comment