I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 20 February 2012

he's not for me..

Dear God...
i'm hoping for the best partner in my life...
the one that can accept me as who i am
if he's for me...show me the right path to be near with him
and..if he's not the one for me...keep a distance between me and him
i don't want to get hurt...
alone is the best way...
i can't hide this feeling anymore...
but trying to be silent...


"bila hati&perasaan kita shj yg inginkn kasih&syang dr org yg kita syang.Namun akhirnya kita langsung tidak dpt memiliki w'lau sedikitpun.
Itulah yg akn menyebabkan hati kita akn berasa trlalu pedih.. ;'( "



1 comment:

  1. Dear God the only thing I ask from you is to hold her when I'm not around when I'm much too far away. We all need that person who can be true to you. But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed. 'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired I'm missing you again, oh no!!! Once again...

    ReplyDelete